Google - GCP Tricks - How to ...
Setup VPN connectivity via the Direct Connect to GCP (Firewalled one way initiated traffic from on-prem to GCP)
Folder / Project structure create via best practice.
2 factor authentication to GCP console.
Enable SSO to local AD or NIS.
Disable API access via chrome to Google storage.
Secure GCP org, internet via firewall. Shared VPC for most projects, that disables direct internet access. Setup proxy for permitted internet access by ip / port / dest URL.
Setup an example of syncing a GCP storage bucket to an internal filesystem
Help in editing an existing condor template to customize a condor pool startup. Advise on an autobuild of OS image via internal puppet setup.
Here are some links to help you get started with Google Cloud Platform services.
- Build a web app and host it on Google App Engine.
To get started, follow the walkthrough in the Google Cloud Platform Console to Try Google App Engine Now.
- Launch large compute clusters on Google Compute Engine.
To get started, follow the Compute Engine Quickstart Guide.
- Store vast amounts of data on Google Cloud Storage.
To get started, follow the Hello Google Cloud Storage Tutorial.
- Analyze Big Data in the cloud with Google BigQuery.
To get started, follow the bq Command-Line Tool Quickstart.
- Store and manage data using a MySQL database with Google Cloud SQL.
To get started, see Managing Instances Using the Cloud SDK.
- Make your applications and services available to your users with Google Cloud DNS.
To get started, see Getting started with Google Cloud DNS.